Bondeko Mennonite Church, Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of Congo
Photos & Videos from-
- Church Name: Bondeko Mennonite Church
- Church Location (city, state, country, etc.): Municipality of Masina, City of Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of Congo
- Contact Name: Pastor François Tshidimu Mukendi
- Some remarks:
- Our Church has an attendance of 50 to 70 per Sunday but today the audience was small.
- Our temple has been under construction since 2007 and work continues.
- During worship, apart from preaching we had very good times:
- I had communication with the members to tell them briefly about: who are the Anabaptists? And why this fraternity Sunday? (my communication was in local language)
- Another moment was due to intercessory prayer. We held a piece of cloth on which are placed the signatures of several members of the Kern Road Mennonite Church of South Bend IN, a partner church with my Bondeko church. In this context, the fabric represented a symbol of the North American Mennonite fraternity with our African church. We prayed and interceded for all Mennonite brothers and sisters in the world.
- We shared a small fraternal meal after worship.
- An interview took place after the meal. Please note that this interview was done in local languages. Two young people spoke in French. In summary, all had almost the same message: WE LOVE TO BE ANABAPTISTS MENNONITE BECAUSE THE TEACHINGS OF MENNONITES REST IN THE BIBLE AND THE MENNONITES ACCEPT PEACE AND NON VIOLENCE.
See photos in detail here:
See videos in detail here: