David Martin Mennonites: 1917-1927
Church history states that, on July 1, 1917, "David B. Martin & Daniel Brubacher as ministers & David W. Martin as deacon held first meeting in Jacob W. Martins house and the next Sunday in Peter Brubacher's house. They had withdrawn from the Old Order church in previous years.""
Ascension Day- Minister Daniel Brubacher made First Bishop.
Feb. 7- Mrs. Peter P. Martin died- 51 yr. 6 mo. 23 days.
May 26- First communion service held with 48 members.
List of people present at the First Communion Service: (Children in Brackets)
- Mr. and Mrs. Daniel Brubacher
- Mr. and Mrs. Menno Brubacher
- Peter Brubacher
- Peter P. Martin
- Lizzie B (Mrs. A Rudy)
- Mr. and Mrs. Amos A. Martin
- Mary Ann and Leah Brubacher
- Minister David B. Martin
- Mr. and Mrs. Solomon W. Martin, Sarah
- Deacon and Mrs. David W. Martin (William C., Ammon, David)
- Mr. and Mrs. John W. Martin (Elam S., David, Amos)
- Mr. and Mrs. Jacob W. Martin (Noah, Eli, Menno, Alvin)
- John Hintz (David, Eli)
- Mr. and Mrs. Elias B Martin, Esther
- Mr. and Mr. Enoch Horst
- Mr. and Mrs. Tilman Martin
- Mr. and Mrs. Simeon Martin
- Mr. and Mrs. Simeon Bowman
- Mr. and Mrs. Abraham Bowman
- Mr. and Mrs. Martin Bowman
- Mr. and Mrs. Josiah Brubacher
- Mr. and Mrs. Levi Brubacher
- Mr. and Mrs. Daniel Bauman
- Mrs. Peter Metzger
- Peter Hoover (Martin, Tilman)
- Lydia Brubacher
- Mary Ann Brubacher
- Rebecca Brubacher
- Independent Old Order Mennonite Church
- David Martin Mennonites: 1928-1937
- David Martin Mennonites: 1938-1947
- David Martin Mennonites: 1948-1957
- Amos Sherk: Unpublished history of the Orthodox and David Martin Mennonites (Primary Source), no date, page 1.